Counseling or psychotherapy is a process that will help a person gain an increased capacity for choice, determine what is meaningful and help you make the changes you desire.
Participating in counseling or psychotherapy is an effective way to resolve issues that have prevented you from taking the steps that create a more fulfilling and satisfying life. Making a commitment to improve your life is the first step.
We provide counseling services for problems that range from marital and health issues to depression, anxiety, stress management, and chronic pain. Individuals and couples can benefit from the broad range of therapeutic services available through C & C Therapeutic Services.
Biofeedback is a noninvasive group of therapeutic procedures that uses sensitive instruments to measure physiological processes and provide real-time feedback to the individual. Physiological changes and symptom relief can be accomplished in as little as 7 to 15 sessions for most conditions.
- Relaxation training can be accomplished quickly and effectively.
- Stress management can be achieved and improved through.
- Muscle tension or vascular Headaches can be effectively treated.
- Clenching of your jaw muscles or bruxing can be reduced or alleviated.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome and other gastrointestinal stress-related disorders can be treated with biofeedback. You can learn to balance your Autonomic Nervous system.
- Biofeedback effectively reduces the distress associated with chronic pain conditions and is also an effective treatment for ulcers, Raynaud’s, hypertension and hyperhydrosis.